If you are enrolling for the first time at ENSAE and you are a 1st or 2nd year student (priority to international students).
The housing application for all students of the Plateau de Saclay, including ENSAE Paris, is made via the "guichet unique". This organization, run by the CROUS of Versailles, groups together the housing offers of the various landlords (owners) who have one or more student residences on or near the Plateau de Saclay. The districts concerned are :
|Social housing||Private housing|
|Ecole Polytechnique area||
In order to respect the principle of equity in the allocation of housing, priority criteria specific to each institution have been defined. For ENSAE Paris :
- Priority is given to first-year engineering students and first-time international students to obtain a room or studio on campus.
- In the second and third years, priority is given to students with scholarships and to international students hosted on campus as part of their academic exchanges.
Applications are not subject to the DSE (Dossier Social Étudiant), however, social housing is given priority to scholarship students.
To make your request, you must connect to the Paris-Saclay housing portal:
- Step 1: I finalize my administrative registration with the school;
- Step 2: I connect to the GUPS website and I check that the school I am registering in (ENSAE Paris) is present in the list;
- Step 3: I consult the available offers in residences referenced on the site (social housing and private housing) and register my choices;
- Step 4 : I confirm that I am registered at ENSAE Paris and definitively validate a list of 3 housing wishes on the one-stop shop;
- Step 5 : I am informed by e-mail of the acceptance or refusal of my request;
- Step 6: I take the necessary steps with the residence that has been assigned to me.
The "guichet unique" is only a tool to search for housing, the contractual part of your reservation will be done on the website of the landlord of the residence you have chosen.
The final allocation of your accommodation will only be effective once the lease (rental contract) has been signed.
This housing application must be renewed every year.
Please note: if you leave your accommodation during the year, before the end of the lease, you will not be able to use the one-stop shop. Therefore, a new application will not be considered as a priority.
Other residences are available outside the GUPS and open to all:
Within the framework of a partnership, students from the schools of the Institut Polytechnique de Paris (IP Paris), including ENSAE Paris, have priority for the allocation of housing in the ECLA residence.
Priority is given to ERASMUS students, Specialized Masters students and 3rd year students of the ENSAE engineering cycle.
- 20/25 minutes by bus from ENSAE (10 minutes walk from bus stop 91.06 - stop at Massy Palaiseau station - then 10/15 minutes by bus to the school)
- 10/15 minutes by car to ENSAE
- 30 min from the center of Paris
- 8 min walk from the TGV and RER Massy Palaiseau train station
You can contact the Student Life Center to get in touch with us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download the ECLA brochure
- More information on the website
- Résidence All suites Appart située au 25 avenue des Alliés, 91120 Palaiseau
- Résidence KLEY située place Marguerite Prey, 91120 Palaiseau
- Résidence Campusea / Youfirst Campus située au 26-28 route de Saclay, 91120 Palaiseau
- Résidence Studéa Palaiseau Centre située au 13 route de Saclay, 91120 Palaiseau
- Résidence Le Compas située au 73 rue Gutenberg, 91120 Palaiseau
- Résidence Sergic « First Appart » située au 23 avenue des alliés, 91120 Palaiseau
- Résidence Fac-Habitat « Léonard de Vinci » située au 22 rue Léonard de Vinci, 91300 Massy
- Résidence Fac-Habitat « Simone de Beauvoir » située 2B place de l’Union Européenne, 91300 Massy
- Résidence Fac-Habitat « Magellan » située au 16, rue Ella Maillart – 91300 Massy
- Résidence Studéfi « Océane » située au 34 rue Victor Basch, 91300 Massy
- Résidence Studéfi « Eric Tabarly » située au 6-8 rue Eric Tabarly, 91300 Massy
- Résidence Sergic « Twenty Campus » située au 11 rue Galvani, 91300 Massy
- Résidence Studéa Massy située au 8 rue Jean François La Pérouse, 91300 Massy
- Résidence Les Estudines « Atlantis » située 6 rue Christophe Colomb – 91300 Massy
- Résidence Les Estudines « Massy Palaiseau » située 5 avenue Emile Baudot – 91300 Massy
- Résidence Adele « Student village » Massy située 2 Bis Rue Galvani, 91300 Massy
- Résidence Studéa Massy TGV située 31 avenue Carnot, 91300 Massy
Quartier du Moulon
- Résidence CROUS « La Pacaterie » située Bâtiment 499 – rue de la Pacaterie, 91400 Orsay
- Résidence CROUS « Les Jardins de Fleming » située au 21 rue André Maginot – BP 84, 91400 Orsay
- Résidence Fac-Habitat « Lavoisier » située 1 bis Rue Guy Môquet, 91400 Orsay (à 10min de marche de l’arrêt de RER Le Guichet)
- Résidence Studefi « Pierre-Gilles de Gennes » située 20-22 Rue Charles de Gaulle, 91400 Orsay (à 10min de marche de l’arrêt de RER Le Guichet)
- Résidence CROUS « Le Bosquet » située 15 rue le Bosquet, 91940 Les Ulis
- Résidence CROUS « Jean Zay » située au 55 avenue du général de Gaulle, 92160 Antony
- Résidence CROUS de Chatenay Malabry située au 75 Rue Vincent Fayo, 92296 Châtenay-Malabry
- Cité internationale universitaire de Paris (CIUP) située au 17 Boulevard Jourdan, 75014 Paris
Third year students on a professionalization contract and wishing to occupy a room in this residence must inform the school and contact the residence directly: the residence has some accommodation reserved for "young professionals" and professionalization contracts are likely to fall within this particular quota.
They must pre-register on this page.
Science Accueil is an association specialized for more than 22 years in the accompaniment of national and international scientists in incoming mobility on the territory of Ile-de-France. It offers all types of furnished accommodation, from rooms in private homes to small or large apartments. Prices vary according to location and surface area.
More information on the website
Specialized in student housing, the ImmoJeune platform offers free access to find housing anywhere in France. The platform references rentals from private individuals, real estate agencies or private student residences, with various offers directly accessible online: studio apartments, one-bedroom apartments, shared rooms, rooms in private homes and intergenerational housing.
The School is also in contact with the association ensemble2générations, an association that offers intergenerational cohabitation free of charge or at a lower cost. The principle? To be hosted in the home of a senior citizen in exchange for being present in the evening and at night, for services rendered or for a small rent.
Three formulas are proposed by the association according to your needs and availability:
- Free accommodation with the commitment to be present very regularly in the evening and at night from dinner time. An annual fee of 390 euros is paid to the association.
- Low-cost housing: the student is present regularly and provides some services, with a contribution to the monthly expenses of about 100 euros. The membership fee for ensemble2générations is 390 euros per year.
- Solidarity housing gives the student a lot of freedom in his or her schedule, but does not exclude a certain amount of conviviality and small spontaneous services. A monthly rent of about 280 to 400 euros and an annual contribution to the association of 300 euros are to be expected. (APL possible)
In addition to finding a place to live without breaking the bank, it is an opportunity to share a beautiful experience with an elderly person, in a spirit of mutual help.
The association supervises the cohabitation and ensures a regular follow-up.
All the information on the conditions of registration can be found on the association's website.
Sharing a flat is an option that allows you to reduce your costs without losing your right to personalized housing assistance (APL).
We advise you to focus your search around the Massy-Palaiseau station (RER B and C), the Palaiseau station (RER B), the Lozère station (RER B) and the Orsay station (RER B). In general, near public transportation (RER, bus). To help you, consult the access and transport page of the site.
- Example of a tool to search for student housing in a private home: Lokaviz
Visit the housing search site myapart.org. If you need help, you can contact Adele directly at email@example.com.
On the CAF website, you will find details about housing assistance applications: personalized housing assistance (APL), family housing allowance (ALF) or social housing allowance (ALS).
Do not hesitate to consult their site and to make a simulation of assistance to know your rights.
The VISALE - Visa pour le Logement et l'Emploi - guarantee, which replaces the CROUS' Caution Locative Étudiante (Clé) scheme, is a guarantee granted by Action logement. For private lessors (landlords), it provides a reliable and free guarantee in case of unpaid rent or damage to property, and exempts tenants from having to provide any other guarantee when putting together their rental file.
The process is completely paperless and is carried out directly on the VISALE website. You will receive an answer within 48 hours. The request must be submitted before the inventory of fixtures and the signature of your new rental contract. Please note that the VISALE guarantee does not exempt you from taking out housing insurance, which remains mandatory and for which you can also apply online.
- Guides are available on Campus France: guide in English / guide in French.
- Consult the Campus France tutorials on the Visale guarantee
It is also possible to benefit from other financial aid such as the Loca-Pass advance for the security deposit or the Mobili-Jeune grant to reduce the monthly rent. As soon as your applications are made and your lease is signed, think about getting a head start on your moving-in process (signing an electricity, water and gas contract).