CGE survey: ENSAE graduates benefit from an excellent job placement
For the thirtieth consecutive year, the CGE (Conférence des Grandes Écoles) has published its Insertion Survey. Conducted during the first quarter of 2023 among graduates of the last three graduating classes, this year's survey gathered over 100,000 responses from 194 participating schools.
Beyond the economic fluctuations and the health crisis, ENSAE graduates benefit year after year from an extremely favorable situation on the job market. For a detailed analysis of the results of the CGE 2023 survey, please visit our Job placement and careers page:
- A wide range of opportunities, in full expansion, in the private and public sectors
- Very rapid integration into the job market
- International opportunities
- Some of the highest salaries
- Selection criteria and job satisfaction