ENSAE Paris' mission is to provide professional skills at the highest scientific level and in line with the expectations of the economy. It is therefore attentive to the needs of both private and public employers.
The School has set up a wide variety of ways of collaborating with companies, which combine four objectives
- to integrate the contribution of high-level professionals into the teaching (courses and projects) in order to integrate the professional issues of each field and to prepare the students for them;
- to allow recruiters to meet our students, primarily those in the engineering and specialized master's programs, in order to allow them to make their professions known and to recruit their future talents;
- to make the skills of ENSAE graduates known to potential recruiters in increasingly varied sectors;
- financially support the school in the development of its training project.
Our corporate relations department is at your disposal to discuss all the actions concerned: email@example.com
In addition to the actions related to the initial training of engineers, other services and collaboration modalities are offered to companies through the action of other GENES entities :
- Continuing education (ENSAE-ENSAI continuing education)
- Data science" oriented consulting
Developing your employer brand
Companies are essential partners in the ENSAE Paris ecosystem. The School puts students, alumni and corporate partners in touch with each other on various occasions such as the Tuesday job fairs, company visits, the promotion of corporate career events in our newsletter, the highlighting of offers on the career center, etc. In order to further strengthen the links with students and enhance the employer brand, it is also possible to sponsor a class.
Post your internship and work-study offers on our Career Center
ENSAE students, whether they are engineering students or advanced master's students, are required to complete a professional experience in the form of an internship or a fixed-term contract each year of their curriculum. Third-year engineering students have the opportunity to complete this last part of their curriculum in the form of a professionalization contract. Each internship, at each stage of the curriculum, has its own duration, schedule and expectations.
Contribute to the teaching
ENSAE's course curriculum includes courses taught by high-level professionals who are experts in the methodologies and business issues of their sector. Project-based teaching is another very important aspect of skill acquisition, and is in full development at ENSAE :
- professional seminars (2nd and 3rd year)
- applied statistics project (2nd year)
- Finance and insurance project (3rd year)
- Business data challenge (3rd year)
- Solidarity Hackathon (all years)
Benefit from the expertise of our faculty and engineers from our consulting subsidiary DataStorm
Faced with a growing demand for expertise in the fields of statistics, economics, data science and artificial intelligence, DataStorm, the consulting and development subsidiary of GENES, offers the agility of a research consultancy while relying on the expertise of CREST researchers and the associated laboratories of the Institut Polytechnique de Paris.
Support ENSAE Paris through the apprenticeship tax
Paying your apprenticeship tax to ENSAE Paris means supporting educational innovation and the professionalization of our students.
Working with the ENSAE-ENSAI Foundation
The ENSAE-ENSAI Foundation is a public utility foundation under the aegis of the École Polytechnique Foundation. Thanks to donations made by individuals or companies, it will be responsible for supporting projects carried out by the students of these schools, awarding prizes or scholarships and working towards the development of a quality student life.