International Conference on "Cyber risk-actuarial modeling"
12 Sep. 2022 - 12 Sep. 2022
The closing conference of the Joint Research Initiative "Cyber risk: actuarial modeling" will gather professional and academic experts on cyber-risk and cyber-insurance. It will be the occasion to confront different viewpoints and to present new developments in the field of cyber risk evaluation.
- Date : 12th September 2022. 9h - 18h.
- Place: Auditorium, Campus Pierre et Marie Curie, 4 place Jussieu - 75005 Paris
- The attendance is free but registration is mandatory : please full the form.
- 9h-9h30 Welcome
- 9h30-10h Introduction by Xavier Servel (AXA GRM P&C)
- 10h-10h30 Bruno Contamin (ACPR)
- 10h30-11h Coffee break
- 11h-11h30 Presentation of the research project "Cyber risk: actuarial modeling" by Caroline Hillairet (ENSAE Paris) and Olivier Lopez (Sorbonne Université)
- 11h30-12h30 Round Table "Insurability of cyber risk: solutions and challenges". Panelists : Maxime Cartan (Citalid), Peter Hawley (SecurityScorecard), Arnaud Latil (Sorbonne Université)
- 12h30-14h Lunch
- 14h-14h45 David Rios (AXA-ICMAT Chair and Spanish Royal Academy of Sciences). "Security Risk Models for Cyber Insurance"
- 14h45-15h30 Maud Thomas (Sorbonne Université) "Risk Pooling and Heterogeneity in Cyber Insurance"
- 15h30-16h Coffee break
- 16h-16h45 Georgina Hall (INSEAD). "Traceability Technology Adoption in Supply Chain Networks"
- 16h45-17h30 Martin Eling (University of St Gallen- I.VW - Institute of Insurance Economics). "Empirical Research on Cyber Insurance".
- 17h30-17h45 Conclusion by PhilippeTalleux (Institut des actuaires)