ENSAE Paris-CREST | Position in Statistics and Machine Learning
ENSAE Paris and CREST are currently inviting applications for a position of Associate Professor in Statistics and Machine Learning.
The appointment starts on September 1, 2021. Salary is competitive according to qualifications. The teaching duties are reduced compared to French university standards.
- PhD in Statistics or Machine Learning.
- Outstanding research, including subjects in high-dimensional statistics and machine learning, in particular, robust procedures.
- Publications in leading international journals in Statistics and leading outlets in Machine Learning.
- Demonstrated ability to teach courses in Mathematics, Statistics and Machine Learning for engineers and to supervise projects in Applied Statistics. The successful candidate is expected to teach at least one course in mathematics, applied mathematics or introductory statistics at the undergraduate level, and one course in the “Data Science, Statistics and Machine Learning” specialization track during the third year of ENSAE (Master level).
Applications should be submitted in French or in English by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and should contain:
- Curriculum vitae;
- Statement of research and teaching interests;
- Names and addresses of three or more individuals willing to provide letters of reference.
Deadline for applications: January 15, 2021.
Selected candidates will be invited to present their work and project at ENSAE‐CREST.