Students from an engineering partner school or a partner university may be admitted as guest students into one or more courses of the third year / M2 catalog (excluding the harmonization block). The following procedure must be imperatively and scrupulously respected in order to allow access the school, to follow courses and to be able to sit for exams.
Please note for this academic year (2020-2021) that due to the health crisis, the building capacities may be reduced. It is also essential to complete the administrative formalities in time to be able to organize the courses according to the general protocol (espcially with the necessary distancing). Please do not contact the professors directly: questions about room gauging are managed by the direction of graduate studies.
Admission and registration
M2 student enrolled in a partner research master of the Institut Polytechnique de Paris
If you are a M2 student enrolled in a partner research master of the Institut Polytechnique de Paris (DS, MdA-SML, MVA, SQD, or PhD Track in these fields), you should contact the schooling office « secrétariat pédaogique » of your master’s program. They will send us your application along with those of other students interested into being admitted as guest students. Your enrollment will be completed within a few days, free of charge, for the requested courses. You will then be able to access our internal platform called « Pamplemousse », with timetables and pedagogical documents.
M2 student enrolled in another partner research master
If you are an M2 student enrolled in another partner research master (M2MO, partner master of the Paris-Saclay University or HEC), you should contact the pedagogical secretariat managing your master’s program. They will send us your application along with those of other students interested into being admitted as guest students. You will then receive a message from firstname.lastname@example.org about your enrollment, free of charge. You will then have to fill in the form on the website https://inscription.ensae.fr before being able to access our internal platform called « Pamplemousse », with timetables and pedagogical documents.
In all remaining cases, you should send your motivated request by email to email@example.com, with a CV and a short but formal paragraph explaining your background and the list of courses requested in the third year course catalog (1 to 3 courses during the academic year, exceptionally up to 6 for PhD students). Deadline : end of september for semester 1, end of january for semester 2. Your application will be reviewed by Rosalinda Solotareff, Director of Master Studies or Laurent Davezies, Director of Graduate Studies.
Subject to specifying the coherence between the application and the research project, apllications are generally accepted when:
- Submitted by HEC or CREST PhD students (CV is not mandatory for them)
- Submitted by PhD students from other partner programs
- Capacity allows it, for third year students enrolled in one of the the founding members school of the Institut Polytechnique de Paris (like ENSTA Paris Students wishing to enrolled in one or more ENSAE Paris Finance courses), or for students enrolled in a partner research master of the Institut Polytechnique de Paris
For Erasmus students, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If your application is accepted, you will receive a message from the admission department. Then, you will have to complete the online application process at https://inscription.ensae.fr and pay the 198€ registration fee (except for IP Paris or HEC PhD students or in a partner program).
Access to ENSAE and courses
Once registered, you will be able to access your mailbox remotely, through http://portail.ensae.fr
- Your login is available on the registration portal https://inscription.ensae.frwhich you can access with your personnel email. If you have forgotten, simply click on “Password Forgotten“. If it does not work, please contact the computer support at email@example.com indicating your first and last name.
- The school administration will exclusively use your ENSAE email address to inform you of exam dates, room changes, etc. We advise you to set up the redirection of emails to your main mailbox right away if you do not plan to consult this ENSAE mailbox regularly. You will find the instructions for the redirection on the ENSAE portal.
Timetables and pedagogical documents
Once registered, you will be able to access our internal platform called « Pamplemousse », to check timetables and pedagogical documents.
- Your login is the same login used to access your mailbox.
- If you run into any problem concerning your registration to the ENSAE Paris courses, you can contact Arthur Thomas, assistant of computer teaching, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any other computer problem, please contact email@example.com
You can access the intranet with the same login used to access your mailbox and the Pamplemousse platform.
Access and transports to the campus
Find all information about access and transports to the campus on this page.
Building access and security pass
- If you are enrolled in a partner research master of the Institut Polytechnique de Paris, or in one of the founding members school of the Institut Polytechnique de Paris, you can use your student card (you may need to update it at one of the terminals located in the hall entrance).
- If you are enrolled in a partner research master of the Paris-Saclay University, you just have to go to Christophe LAGARDE’s office (3081 on the 3rd floor) with your student card (do not go to him if you don’t have a student card) so that it can be updated.
- In any other cases, you will have to use a visitor pass each time you visit.
Once registered, you will receive you academic transcripts via the pedagogical secretariat managing your master’s program, or in other cases, on simple request to firstname.lastname@example.org