Supervise a Project
The theses allow students to explore a topic in small groups under the supervision of a professional. These theses are very important in the education delivered at the ENSAE. They allow students:
- To appropriate the theoretical knowledge by mobilizing as part of a concrete project.
- To gain control and critical distance with respect to models and methods.
- To become a teamworker.
- To develop their creativity and their capacity for initiative.
Two theses place a particular contribution by professionals from the businees world, from the economic administration or research:
- The Applied Statistics Group, mandatory for all second-year students.
- The Theoretical Economics Group, mandatory for students in second year following the major economies.
These theses provide students and professionals the opportunity for mutually beneficial collaboration. Professional finds a chance to renew his gaze on his field and advance some of its projects through the investment of the students.